Caring For Yourself
Following our recent projects around Carers and Care Workers, we wanted to pool together some relaxation tips and hobbies that carers have shared with us along the way. So if you're in need of some brain space, emotional space, or just... space - why don't you give these a go?
- Getting stuck into an audiobook or podcast
- Making an audio diary (easy to record on your phone)
- Keeping a regular diary (great way to vent, explore thoughts, dream)
- Meditation (Youtube has some fantastic free ones)
- Drawing / Doodling / Colouring in
- A walk somewhere where there's a bit of green
- Making a playlist on Youtube of your favourite songs
- Gardening / Tending plants
Have you got more relaxation tips you want to share with us? Pop us an email at and we'll add it to the list. Sharing is caring!
Zoë and Sam